From Your Friends At Vinson Home Inspections
Your home purchase is not a cheap investment. You have saved for a long time and you don’t want to just settle on an OK property. This is where you and your family are going to live, where you’ll make memories reminisce about the glorious days when your kids were growing up but are now off to college. This is where you’ll host birthday parties for your grandkids or spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. It’s not like you can just purchase a home and return it within 24-hours if you end up not liking the vintage look on the patio.
Why Do You Need A Home Inspection?
The home inspector will be inspecting the home for safety, function, and structure and will inform you of any issues in the report. A home inspection can be a cost-saver in the future when these issues are found up front instead of later, after moving in. This is why you should consider a home inspection when buying a home.
Here at Vinson Home Inspections, we have been providing home inspection services in Salt Lake City, Utah and we have an excellent reputation with our clients and with our referral sources in the real estate industry.
Let me narrow down our reasons why we’re not intimidated by our cheaper competitors:
1. You want a quality home inspection and an experienced home inspector who understands they are working for you and no one else.
So don’t settle for a company you don’t feel confident about. Nobody wants cheap and trying to save a few bucks for a bargain-priced home inspector could cost you more down the road. Making sure that you, the buyer, understand the condition of your new property is our first priority.
2. Our inspectors are certified professionals that work hard and are professional with every inspection they do.
The success of our business depends on exceeding your expectations for quality and professionalism each and every time! So be sure to get an inspection from us as we have a vested interest in ensuring your Total Satisfaction!
3. Our inspections take an average of 2 to 4 hours depending on the size, age, and condition of the property.
2-4 hours for inspection, completing the report time is additional.
4. We use the latest technology available including infrared cameras, moisture meters, gas detectors, electrical circuit analyzers, and other tools to help find and determine issues.
If your inspector is not utilizing these types of tools, it could cost you after moving in.
5. There is no reason to wonder if you’re getting the best inspection, as our inspectors are using cutting-edge technologies and the proper tools
— such as Laser Thermometer, Hand-Held Computer, Moisture Meter, Outlet Testers, etc
– Newer technology such as these will uncover “hidden” signs of damage and potential problems that might otherwise go undetected in an “ordinary” inspection.
6. Our home inspection includes the following:
- Decks, Porches, Garage
- Heating and Cooling
- Fixed Appliances
- Crawl Space
- Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors
7. We provide these services to homeowners and homebuyers in Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas:
- Home Inspection
- Pre-Purchase Home Inspections
- Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- Builder’s Warranty Inspections
- Collateral Asset / Photo Inspections
- FHA Compliance Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Mold Testing
- Meth Testing
- Asbestos Testing
- Lead Based Paint Testing
8. We email the report within 24-hours of the inspection if not sooner.
We want you to have a full understanding of the report, so we provide in detail the items found so they are easy to understand. We provide a thorough and comprehensive, full-color narrative report complete with photos.
9. Lastly, we do not give run-off-the-mill work. We offer you Peace Of Mind.
Your investment and thorough understanding of the home is our priority.
If you or someone you know is purchasing a home and needs a quality home inspector in Salt Lake City, UT, be sure to give Vinson Home Inspections a call 801) 928-7170 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website.
Related video you might like:
Why Choose Us? It’s simple. We inspect your new home and provide you with the information you need to make an informed buying decision.
Buying or selling in the Greater Salt Lake City, Utah is made easier with Vinson Home Inspections. Choosing us means choosing over 19-years of professional experience. Our company aims to provide the best home inspection services with the best value, and we have held up to our client’s expectations since 2002.
Because choosing the right home inspector is as important as choosing the right home, let our Salt Lake City home inspectors keep you from buying the Money Pit. We want you to be educated in your buying and selling decisions.
We have been delivering the highest standards and providing professional service to all our customers since Day 1. We are Vinson Home Inspections, your trusted home inspection Salt Lake City UT company, and we are here to help.